Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend). Please note that this site is no longer regularly updated.
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- Well done @dee_knipe for gathering data on this overlooked issue, with implications for female career progression.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @USSU: The Students' Union has been made aware of students experiencing racism, hate crime and discrimination both on campus and in town… 6 days ago
- RT @lemnsissay: On Brighton beach pebbles shuffle And seagulls scatter over Regency Square And on the promenade a couple Lift from the g… 6 days ago
- RT @rosenbaum6: Info Commissioner has ruled ( bit.ly/37n6gsc) that #Heathrow Airport is subject to the Environmental Info Regs & so… 6 days ago
- A lot of sense in here! esp that while privacy and transparency can be in tension, they're not necessarily fundamen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: wolfson college
Upcoming event, 24 January 2014, Oxford: The challenges of citizen journalism – Technology and the law
I’m off to Oxford on Friday for this event hosted by The Programme in Comparative Media Law and Policy: The challenges of citizen journalism: Technology and the law. According to the details on the website all are welcome to attend. … Continue reading