Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend). Please note that this site is no longer regularly updated.
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- this is @DavidErdos territory ... twitter.com/lilianedwards/… 9 hours ago
- RT @johnlsheridan: If it’s not your world, it is hard to explain just how much work was involved in updating this mighty Act, now up to dat… 10 hours ago
- wonderful stuff, as always, from the inspiring @lawbore; she gave us a taste of this @sussexlaw earlier this year /… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @lawbore: Dropping this here! Brand new resource 🤩 for those who teach law (& those studying). Making law more accessible. #legaldesign… 3 days ago
- RT @afuahirsch: "Written in rhyming couplets and engagingly illustrated" - our brand new book about Lady Hale and the @uksupremecourt I s… 3 days ago
- Press Gazette: Police force behind Newsnight laptop seizure reveals BBC did not contest Terrorism Ac... bit.ly/1kWINpV #medialaw 3 years ago
- RT @JTownend: ...contacted by @igavels about inappropriate use of gavel in @meejalaw logo … there’s a Tumblr of course: http://t.co/o3EERPG… 4 years ago
- [Scotland] COPFS: Guidance on cases involving Communications sent via Social Media: bit.ly/1zgEoBh #medialaw 4 years ago
- [Scotland] COPFS release: Crown Office sets out social media prosecution policy: bit.ly/1zEniLY #medialaw 4 years ago
- RT @infolawcentre: New post: An open and linkable Leveson report… inspiration for legal and policy documents? bit.ly/1xWxXEC cc @ro… 4 years ago
Tag Archives: IBC Legal’s 7th Annual Social Media & the Law 2013
Media partnership / promotion Event: IBC Legal’s 7th Annual Social Media & the Law 2013 – navigating the legal challenges of exploiting social media and user-generated content Date: 28th November 2013, Millennium Knightsbridge Hotel, London Registration: For full details and … Continue reading →