Defamation, privacy, phone hacking litigation and media regulation in this week’s Law and Media Round Up, which can be read in full at the Inforrm blog.
Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend). Please note that this site is no longer regularly updated.
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- RT @infolawcentre: Great PhD Studentship opportunity - The Role of Social Media Images in Fake News (with @flygirltwo and @cward1e) https:/… 1 day ago
- RT @ShoaibMKhan: Following my complaint, the @Daily_Express has now published this correction. So, just about six major errors in the artic… 1 day ago
- RT @SussexUniPress: Sussex historian @Joanne_Paul_ will reveal in BBC programme how 'fake news' was alive and well over 400 years ago https… 1 day ago
- great tips/insights from my colleague Prof @alisonphipps on improving academic gender equality bit.ly/2nwYmK8 1 day ago
- RT @TechJust: We're extending the deadline for this CfP until 25 March. Come discuss your work in progress in small & collegial environmen… 2 days ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.