Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend). Please note that this site is no longer regularly updated.
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- RT @PinakiGhoshal: Home following a lovely event with @BrightonSanct Lots of interest in how the city can be welcoming to refugees & great… 9 hours ago
- RT @infolawcentre: tomorrow - #foi250 marking 250 yrs since world's first FOI-like law @FreeWordCentre @article19law bit.ly/2g9NbnM 21 hours ago
- Tonight: @brightonsanct @CityofSanctuary AGM - food & ideas as well as admin business! bit.ly/2g2D5RF #RefugeesWelcome 1 day ago
- RT @paulebowen: Off to RCJ to argue this important and fascinating challenge to the Prevent strategy as it applies to Universities https://… 1 day ago
- counters arguments by cynics who say ppl won't watch etc. makes public debate much richer, tho may not be appropria… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Press Gazette: Police force behind Newsnight laptop seizure reveals BBC did not contest Terrorism Ac... bit.ly/1kWINpV #medialaw 1 year ago
- RT @JTownend: ...contacted by @igavels about inappropriate use of gavel in @meejalaw logo … there’s a Tumblr of course: http://t.co/o3EERPG… 1 year ago
- [Scotland] COPFS: Guidance on cases involving Communications sent via Social Media: bit.ly/1zgEoBh #medialaw 2 years ago
- [Scotland] COPFS release: Crown Office sets out social media prosecution policy: bit.ly/1zEniLY #medialaw 2 years ago
- RT @infolawcentre: New post: An open and linkable Leveson report… inspiration for legal and policy documents? bit.ly/1xWxXEC cc @ro… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: unmanned aerial vehicle
Some specialists would prefer that we called drones by their official name, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles. However, UAV journalism doesn’t have quite the same ring to it as ‘drone journalism’, which according to participants at a seminar in Oxford this week … Continue reading