Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend). Please note that this site is no longer regularly updated.
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- RT @BHCETS: The council has resettled 14 refugee families since 2015 under the UK resettlement programme. If you are a private landlord wh… 6 hours ago
- BBC's justification in final paras indicates a key problem here: inequality perpetuates, if pay for a new role is b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @MollyMEP: Please can @electoralcommuk confirm that Marcella - and thousands of others facing similar refusal - have the right to vote.… 7 hours ago
- RT @LucyCWelsh: Come work with me and colleagues in @SussexLaw and @sussexsociology on our @ESRC funded project about lawyers and the CCRC!… 7 hours ago
- excellent if grim reading in latest issue of @JusticeGap Proof magazine, beautifully illustrated, featuring art by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: magistrates courts lists
There is little disagreement with the idea that there should be increased public access to legal proceedings, but how it should be done creates some debate. As I’ve written before, online publication of court records has developed in a piecemeal … Continue reading