Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend). Please note that this site is no longer regularly updated.
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- interested to see full reasoning why CA deemed names necessary in this divorce appeal bit.ly/2iSfROH @Inforrm @seethrujustice 1 hour ago
- RT @mollymhunter: Watch this, @alextomo says in 25 years of reporting in Europe, he's never seen conditions like these: https://t.co/HkcqJj… 1 day ago
- Profile of @miqdaad @BBCNews on his extensive efforts to correct stories about Islam and Muslims bbc.co.uk/news/uk-386557… 1 day ago
- I may raise more Qs than I answer! twitter.com/Maggotlaw/stat… 2 days ago
- RT @nidhalaigh: also includes info about my forthcoming book launch on 31 Jan in London! eventbrite.co.uk/e/book-launch-… twitter.com/infolawcentre/… 3 days ago
- Press Gazette: Police force behind Newsnight laptop seizure reveals BBC did not contest Terrorism Ac... bit.ly/1kWINpV #medialaw 1 year ago
- RT @JTownend: ...contacted by @igavels about inappropriate use of gavel in @meejalaw logo … there’s a Tumblr of course: http://t.co/o3EERPG… 2 years ago
- [Scotland] COPFS: Guidance on cases involving Communications sent via Social Media: bit.ly/1zgEoBh #medialaw 2 years ago
- [Scotland] COPFS release: Crown Office sets out social media prosecution policy: bit.ly/1zEniLY #medialaw 2 years ago
- RT @infolawcentre: New post: An open and linkable Leveson report… inspiration for legal and policy documents? bit.ly/1xWxXEC cc @ro… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: JUSTICE
Meeja Law is pleased to be supporting JUSTICE’s upcoming defamation and freedom of expression event on 20 November 2012. JUSTICE, a law reform and human rights charitable organisation, will be exploring developments in libel, privacy and freedom of expression online … Continue reading