Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend). Please note that this site is no longer regularly updated.
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- it's been busy! am joining @SussexLaw frm tomrrw but will be keeping link to @infolawcentre & coming back for events twitter.com/infolawcentre/… 8 hours ago
- RT @infolawcentre: Online: Photos of @otium_Catulle's court drawings exhibition at Senate House by Lloyd Sturdy. (@SASNews @IALS_law) https… 8 hours ago
- RT @lilianedwards: Reposted by IALS - thanks guys.. twitter.com/infolawcentre/… 8 hours ago
- RT @UKSupremeCourt: It's Open Day! Visit our Grade II listed building & see our courtrooms, exhibition & library bit.ly/2bLdSMn ht… 1 day ago
- post by @DrMichaelEades on @otium_Catulle's Body of Law exhibition at Senate House (a 'mysterious machine') bit.ly/2c7eeL8 1 day ago
- Press Gazette: Police force behind Newsnight laptop seizure reveals BBC did not contest Terrorism Ac... bit.ly/1kWINpV #medialaw 10 months ago
- RT @JTownend: ...contacted by @igavels about inappropriate use of gavel in @meejalaw logo … there’s a Tumblr of course: http://t.co/o3EERPG… 1 year ago
- [Scotland] COPFS: Guidance on cases involving Communications sent via Social Media: bit.ly/1zgEoBh #medialaw 1 year ago
- [Scotland] COPFS release: Crown Office sets out social media prosecution policy: bit.ly/1zEniLY #medialaw 1 year ago
- RT @infolawcentre: New post: An open and linkable Leveson report… inspiration for legal and policy documents? bit.ly/1xWxXEC cc @ro… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: internet governance forum
I’ve previously written about Leveson’s online elephant (as had Index on Censorship’s Marta Cooper before me). As the debate intensifies over the shape of ‘press’ regulation (the key question is whether or not a new regulator should be underpinned by … Continue reading →