A round up of last week’s media law developments (it was pretty quiet on the libel and privacy front) can be found at at Inforrm’s Blog.
Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend). Please note that this site is no longer regularly updated.
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- RT @seethrujustice: so, how would such a research project work? Serious question…. Answers on a postcard (or by email to info@transparencyp… 15 hours ago
- RT @sdp: Important news for the #journalism field in Germany - and in the UK too, given #CairncrossReview recommendation to the same effect… 1 day ago
- RT @EmmaLBriant: When did @haveigotnews become the actual news? twitter.com/haveigotnews/s… 1 day ago
- RT @FullFact: "Why would a self-respecting, serious political party masquerade as something else to get its campaign points across?"—Our Ch… 1 day ago
- could this latest election twitter drama be any more relevant to tonight's #sussexsalon on elections, fake news, di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Press Gazette: Police force behind Newsnight laptop seizure reveals BBC did not contest Terrorism Ac... bit.ly/1kWINpV #medialaw 4 years ago
- RT @JTownend: ...contacted by @igavels about inappropriate use of gavel in @meejalaw logo … there’s a Tumblr of course: http://t.co/o3EERPG… 4 years ago
- [Scotland] COPFS: Guidance on cases involving Communications sent via Social Media: bit.ly/1zgEoBh #medialaw 4 years ago
- [Scotland] COPFS release: Crown Office sets out social media prosecution policy: bit.ly/1zEniLY #medialaw 4 years ago
- RT @infolawcentre: New post: An open and linkable Leveson report… inspiration for legal and policy documents? bit.ly/1xWxXEC cc @ro… 4 years ago