Matt Buck on the law, court injunctions and social media…
Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend). Please note that this site is no longer regularly updated.
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- RT @JennaCorderoy: I want a copy of a judge’s decision. I was told to fill in a form to seek permission to obtain a copy of the decision an… 2 days ago
- RT @benjamin_thorne: I've written a blog piece about my experience of applying for my 1st academic job as someone with mental health condit… 3 days ago
- What sort of “harm” arises from gender stereotyping in ads, asks a sceptical John Humphrys. How about these: the hi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @TyeJess: Was delighted to discuss the rulings with John Humphries on @BBCr4today this morning and set him straight - we know that gende… 4 days ago
- RT @PaulFScott: Marvel at the different approaches taken to the task of telling us where these people went to school: https://t.co/fkNir09l… 5 days ago
- Press Gazette: Police force behind Newsnight laptop seizure reveals BBC did not contest Terrorism Ac... bit.ly/1kWINpV #medialaw 3 years ago
- RT @JTownend: ...contacted by @igavels about inappropriate use of gavel in @meejalaw logo … there’s a Tumblr of course: http://t.co/o3EERPG… 4 years ago
- [Scotland] COPFS: Guidance on cases involving Communications sent via Social Media: bit.ly/1zgEoBh #medialaw 4 years ago
- [Scotland] COPFS release: Crown Office sets out social media prosecution policy: bit.ly/1zEniLY #medialaw 4 years ago
- RT @infolawcentre: New post: An open and linkable Leveson report… inspiration for legal and policy documents? bit.ly/1xWxXEC cc @ro… 4 years ago