Wifi / 3G permitting, I’ll be live-blogging and tweeting from tonight’s ‘Bloggers in the Dock’ event, hosted by the Online News Association UK and the Index on Censorship at the Free Word Centre. You can find details of the event at this link.
Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend). Please note that this site is no longer regularly updated.
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- essential pre-Salon reading, I would think... @dcampbell_iptv @technollama @RunMrb @sampower @EmmaLBriant… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @SussCIGR: For #SussexSalon tomorrow - do share your latest #disinformation #fakenews research too @dcampbell_iptv @clarehoban @JTownend… 13 hours ago
- RT @ChrisTMarsden: My latest with @1Br0wn @trishajuleen on #disinformation #AIregulation and #platformlaw "Platform values and democratic e… 13 hours ago
- RT @NatalieByrom: "Online courts offer opportunities for enhanced efficiency in the delivery of public services...But the new systems have… 16 hours ago
- RT @DrJoGrady: All my thoughts and solidarity to demonstrators in Hong Kong, particularly staff and students at PolyU and CUHK. This is ter… 22 hours ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.