Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend)
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- Well done @daviderdos et al for superb conference #dpnet15. mulling on right to index; cld institutional rights develop over time? @Jausl00s 22 hours ago
- No need to ask Q on Google and transparency reports - @PaulbernalUK has it covered, though answer a little brief… ! #dpnet15 1 day ago
- stimulating, thoughtful presentations #dpnet15 - lots to discuss with colleagues @SASNews @ials_law cc. @lornamhughes @mpdavies @jfwinters 1 day ago
- Powles asks for more detail about requests / delisting decisions [my general plea re. comms/media-legal decision-making!] #dpnet15 1 day ago
- wld be great if William Malcolm's (senior privacy counsel at Google) talk made available as public resource - v interesting #dpnet15 1 day ago
- RT @JTownend: ...contacted by @igavels about inappropriate use of gavel in @meejalaw logo … there’s a Tumblr of course: http://t.co/o3EERPG… 3 months ago
- [Scotland] COPFS: Guidance on cases involving Communications sent via Social Media: bit.ly/1zgEoBh #medialaw 3 months ago
- [Scotland] COPFS release: Crown Office sets out social media prosecution policy: bit.ly/1zEniLY #medialaw 3 months ago
- RT @infolawcentre: New post: An open and linkable Leveson report… inspiration for legal and policy documents? bit.ly/1xWxXEC cc @ro… 4 months ago
- RT @IndexCensorship: #PressRegulation in the #UK? Share your thoughts with @impressproject today 3-4pm GMT http://t.co/iwi8jFEpf6 4 months ago
Tag Archives: unmanned aerial vehicle
Some specialists would prefer that we called drones by their official name, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles. However, UAV journalism doesn’t have quite the same ring to it as ‘drone journalism’, which according to participants at a seminar in Oxford this week … Continue reading