Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend)
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- RT @PaulbernalUK: Could the key to dissenting opinions in the House of Lords and Supreme Court be the location of the coffee pot? #slsnottm 5 days ago
- McEwan inspired by reading judgments MT @onradio4now: Open Book: Ian McEwan on his new novel The Children Act bit.ly/1wauD4u 1 week ago
- RT @jonhew: News release: bit.ly/1nyf2GU RT @cg_williams: IPC Media - the once-mighty 'ministry of magazines' - is being rebranded … 1 week ago
- Big content analysis by @newsmatters @g_n_ramsay on coverage during 12 months after publication of Leveson Report bit.ly/1vRkdtb 1 week ago
- RT @JackofKent: Have asked @metpoliceuk if any RIPA requests have been made for lawyers' data, in view of public interest in legal professi… 1 week ago
- David Banks, Guardian: Complaining to Ipso can lead you into a tangled web: bit.ly/1wmSQrs #medialaw 3 days ago
- New book via @justicegap - The First Miscarriage of Justice: The ‘unreported and amazing’ Case of To... bit.ly/1xTS5b5 #medialaw 3 days ago
- Guardian: Readers recommend: songs about justice | Peter Kimpton: bit.ly/WPoQVm #medialaw 3 days ago
- Guardian: The readers’ editor on… the Guardian’s guidelines on using anonymous quotes: bit.ly/1rWee3u #medialaw 1 week ago
- City University London: Debating access to personal data - David Haynes' view: bit.ly/1re9aDq #medialaw 1 week ago
Tag Archives: drone journalism lab
Some specialists would prefer that we called drones by their official name, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles. However, UAV journalism doesn’t have quite the same ring to it as ‘drone journalism’, which according to participants at a seminar in Oxford this week … Continue reading