Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend)
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- RT @MediaPlurality: Media Plurality Series: Fixed ownership limits proposed for transparency and accountability - Justin Schlosberg http://… 1 day ago
- good luck!MT @stjohnstreet: We'll be at @CitySpark1 marketplace fair Thurs 6pm showing off our idea.Come & support us bit.ly/1cnjnJO 3 days ago
- RT @MediaPlurality: 1st in new series with @LSEmediapolicy: by @stevenjbarnett - Is Ofcom's 'share of references' scheme fit for measuring … 3 days ago
- RT @BroughtonMicova: .@JTownend & I launched media plurality blog series bit.ly/1eOHlgA. We'd love contributions, esp. on local med… 3 days ago
- post by @carlgardner reinforces argument for legal info at source for checking claims. allows analyses like this bit.ly/1cYDjRv 3 days ago
- Event, LSE, 10 December: From Moral Panics to States of Denia - A celebration of the life and work o... bit.ly/1iMFT4h #medialaw 1 hour ago
- Prospectus | The IMPRESS Project: bit.ly/1f9ETSF #medialaw 1 hour ago
- The IMPRESS Project | For the press – for the public: Do you want independent press regulation with ... bit.ly/1f9EQ9u #medialaw 1 hour ago
- RT @robevansgdn: Plebgate row police officer to sue Andrew Mitchell for libel theguardian.com/politics/2013/… 4 days ago
- SubScribe: Glasgow helicopter crash and the night of the citizen journalist: bit.ly/1jc1gcS #medialaw 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Good to meet & listen to bloggers at #mediaact wknd. Will Europe ever get a media accountability platform? What a cliffhanger! Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on Google Share on Linkedin Share by email Mike … Continue reading