This is the final Inforrm Law and Media Round Up before the summer. The Parliamentary recess has begun and the Trinity legal term ends tomorrow - the Michaelmas legal term does not start until October. Over the next couple of months the courts and parliament will be quiet and Inforrm will be taking a summer break.
Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend)
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Survey for journalists and bloggers in England & WalesShare your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in this online anonymous survey
- Of interest @alexkantoniou? #ica13 paper: Obscenity to the Max: Max Hardcore, Comm. Standards & “Works as a Whole” Online by Leone & Herbeck 3 hours ago
- Cross-state / jurisdiction issues in lively paper #ica_clp #ica13: Obscenity to the Max by R. Leone (Stonehill), D. Herbeck (Northeastern) 6 hours ago
- Is there an official # for law & policy section at #ica13? 6 hours ago
- Interesting examples in The Law of Forgetting: A Case Study of Argentina, Edward L. Carter, Brigham Young U #ica13 #ica_law 6 hours ago
- Hearing about right to be forgotten .. in Argentina #ica13 7 hours ago
- House of Commons - CMS Committee - Written Evidence: bit.ly/19RivwV #medialaw 1 hour ago
- The Conversation, Casey Bergman>> Social media is shaping dialogue between scientists and journals: bit.ly/16JufxX #medialaw 2 hours ago
- DUP defends libel law veto - Latest - Belfast Newsletter: Finance Minister Sammy Wilson’s decision t... bit.ly/15aBpYD #medialaw 2 days ago
- ABA Journal>> As libel trial losers battle $1M legal bill, FBI probes claimed mid-trial DUI set-up o... bit.ly/18OY4RY #medialaw 2 days ago
- Guardian>> Saudi prince defends Forbes libel action: Saudi Arabia's Prince Alwaleed has insisted his... bit.ly/16gJNsE #medialaw 2 days ago