Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend)
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to:
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- RT @JackofKent: At Jack of Kent: how @MoJGovUK last week dis-invited @TheHowardLeague from visiting @G4S_UK's private prisons: http://t.co… 2 days ago
- RT @JackofKent: This is the astonishing refusal by @MoJGovUK to allow the head of the estimable @TheHowardLeague into its prisons: http:/… 3 days ago
- RT @DavidErdos: Last few days to register 4 #dpnet15 after #googlespain at Cambridge w/ @juliapowles 3 DPAs, industry, academics etc. http:… 4 days ago
- RT @infolawcentre: tonight @IALS_law: DNA technology and fundamental rights protection in EU multilevel system with @joaqsarrion http://t.c… 5 days ago
- sorry to miss this tomorrow: @ChrisTMarsden @ODIHQ Hacking the law system – open legal data in Europe bit.ly/1xjb1QY 5 days ago
- RT @JTownend: ...contacted by @igavels about inappropriate use of gavel in @meejalaw logo … there’s a Tumblr of course: http://t.co/o3EERPG… 3 months ago
- [Scotland] COPFS: Guidance on cases involving Communications sent via Social Media: bit.ly/1zgEoBh #medialaw 3 months ago
- [Scotland] COPFS release: Crown Office sets out social media prosecution policy: bit.ly/1zEniLY #medialaw 3 months ago
- RT @infolawcentre: New post: An open and linkable Leveson report… inspiration for legal and policy documents? bit.ly/1xWxXEC cc @ro… 4 months ago
- RT @IndexCensorship: #PressRegulation in the #UK? Share your thoughts with @impressproject today 3-4pm GMT http://t.co/iwi8jFEpf6 4 months ago
Tag Archives: working group
At the end of September, I wrote a piece for the Online Journalism Blog arguing it was time for small online publishers to talk about legal. In the coming months, I’d like to build up the conversation in this area … Continue reading →