Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend). Please note that this site is no longer regularly updated.
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- RT @AlfDubs: It is bitterly disappointing that after a victory in the Lords the government have voted down my amendment in the Commons. Wha… 1 day ago
- RT @AlfDubs: I am enormously grateful to the Lords and of course to the public who have been so supportive of the moral argument for provid… 2 days ago
- RT @ImogenParker: Interested in how data and AI are affecting social justice? Come work for us twitter.com/AdaLovelaceIns… 3 days ago
- RT @BrightonSanct: Free English conversation for women at the Jubilee Library every Wednesday at 1-2.30 twitter.com/BHCETS/status/… 4 days ago
- RT @JudicialImages: Has anyone watched the CofA live stream videos? It’s like watching paint dry for 3 hours while not really understanding… 4 days ago
- Press Gazette: Police force behind Newsnight laptop seizure reveals BBC did not contest Terrorism Ac... bit.ly/1kWINpV #medialaw 4 years ago
- RT @JTownend: ...contacted by @igavels about inappropriate use of gavel in @meejalaw logo … there’s a Tumblr of course: http://t.co/o3EERPG… 5 years ago
- [Scotland] COPFS: Guidance on cases involving Communications sent via Social Media: bit.ly/1zgEoBh #medialaw 5 years ago
- [Scotland] COPFS release: Crown Office sets out social media prosecution policy: bit.ly/1zEniLY #medialaw 5 years ago
- RT @infolawcentre: New post: An open and linkable Leveson report… inspiration for legal and policy documents? bit.ly/1xWxXEC cc @ro… 5 years ago
Tag Archives: sls 2014
The Society of Legal Scholars has opened its call for papers for the Media & Communications section of the 2014 SLS Annual Conference, to be held at the University of Nottingham from 9th – 12th September. Full details can be … Continue reading