Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend). Please note that this site is no longer regularly updated.
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- a migration law clinic will be added from 2018/19 twitter.com/londonlegal/st… 1 week ago
- RT @BrightonSanct: Hoping you will join us for #sanctuaryinparliament on 12 November @CarolineLucas @peterkyle @lloyd_rm https://t.co/xpG85… 1 week ago
- RT @stevenjbarnett: Why charity law should be reformed to help fund public interest journalism, by me and @JTownend: https://t.co/cmO9mdLGR… 3 weeks ago
- RT @MonidipaFouzder: Charity @seethrujustice has long campaigned for this. Says journalists' role in holding the justice system to account… 3 weeks ago
- RT @OneBrickCourt: Pilot scheme beginning 1 October will permit legal bloggers to attend family court hearings in addition to duly accredit… 3 weeks ago
- Press Gazette: Police force behind Newsnight laptop seizure reveals BBC did not contest Terrorism Ac... bit.ly/1kWINpV #medialaw 2 years ago
- RT @JTownend: ...contacted by @igavels about inappropriate use of gavel in @meejalaw logo … there’s a Tumblr of course: http://t.co/o3EERPG… 3 years ago
- [Scotland] COPFS: Guidance on cases involving Communications sent via Social Media: bit.ly/1zgEoBh #medialaw 3 years ago
- [Scotland] COPFS release: Crown Office sets out social media prosecution policy: bit.ly/1zEniLY #medialaw 3 years ago
- RT @infolawcentre: New post: An open and linkable Leveson report… inspiration for legal and policy documents? bit.ly/1xWxXEC cc @ro… 3 years ago
Tag Archives: learnmore
Guest post by Lawbore The Lawbore website was born a whole decade ago, in 2002, at a time when there were few websites for lawyers or law students. Today of course, all branches of the legal profession enjoys consuming and … Continue reading