Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend)
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- RT @newsbrooke: Intetesting new course on "computational journalism" created by @egrommet at Cardiff Uni. bit.ly/1t5ik9z 1 hour ago
- speedy case comment via @SCRIPTCentre: The Data Retention Directive never existed - Judith Rauhofer and @macsithigh bit.ly/1r1OiQb 5 hours ago
- Inspiring MT @nearlylegal profile of remarkable Nicola Mackintosh, community care lawyer par excellence, now hon QC theguardian.com/society/2014/a… 1 day ago
- RT @contentedmummy: Do you contribute to local news, blogs and other publications in #Brighton #Hove? Join the @btncommreporter group http:… 1 day ago
- My Q to panel: what's worth preserving about the lobby system ? #psa2014 1 day ago
- RT @robertsharp59: RT @ChrisWimpress: FT says no to Leveson and Ipso "we have decided to plot our own course" bit.ly/1tdGvCM <- FYI… 1 hour ago
- DMLP: The Legal Needs of Emerging Online Media: The Online Media Legal Network after 500 Referrals: bit.ly/1hN9FnP #medialaw 4 hours ago
- SCRIPTed - Rauhofer / Mac Sithigh: The Data Retention Directive Never Existed: bit.ly/1laFztb #medialaw 5 hours ago
- LSE MPP: Sally Broughton-Micova: ICO Needs Input on Guidance for Media – Especially from “Citizen Bl... bit.ly/1eRJYNP #medialaw 19 hours ago
- Russia: A book too far | The Economist: econ.st/1taJkUX #medialaw 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: social media & the law
Event Promotion: IBC Legal’s 6th annual SOCIAL MEDIA& THE LAW 2012 Navigating the legal challenges of exploiting social media and user-generated content Thursday 29 November 2012 • Courthouse Doubletree, London Quote VIP Code: FKW82334MJWB for the 10% discount Featuring: 1) … Continue reading →