Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend)
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- RT @ExplodingCanon: Top down approach, starting with the 'blackletter' syllabus, undermines contextual engagement before we've started #sls… 6 hours ago
- Refreshing gender balance #slsa2015: all female panel this pm,open programme to see female slsa chair, 2:1 f/m plenary, 4/6 prizes to women 6 hours ago
- Enjoying Prof Joanne Conaghan on development of legal ed and law in context, unpacking doctrinal vs socio-legal representations #slsa2015 6 hours ago
- RT @ExplodingCanon: @JoanneConaghan Black letter law aimed at distinguishing legal academia and practice, to give legal discipline standing… 6 hours ago
- RT @ExplodingCanon: How did law ever become seen as separated from its myriad (and obvious) contexts? @JoanneConaghan #slsa2015 6 hours ago
- RT @JTownend: ...contacted by @igavels about inappropriate use of gavel in @meejalaw logo … there’s a Tumblr of course: http://t.co/o3EERPG… 3 months ago
- [Scotland] COPFS: Guidance on cases involving Communications sent via Social Media: bit.ly/1zgEoBh #medialaw 3 months ago
- [Scotland] COPFS release: Crown Office sets out social media prosecution policy: bit.ly/1zEniLY #medialaw 3 months ago
- RT @infolawcentre: New post: An open and linkable Leveson report… inspiration for legal and policy documents? bit.ly/1xWxXEC cc @ro… 4 months ago
- RT @IndexCensorship: #PressRegulation in the #UK? Share your thoughts with @impressproject today 3-4pm GMT http://t.co/iwi8jFEpf6 4 months ago
Tag Archives: IBC Legal’s 6th annual SOCIAL MEDIA& THE LAW 2012
Event Promotion: IBC Legal’s 6th annual SOCIAL MEDIA& THE LAW 2012 Navigating the legal challenges of exploiting social media and user-generated content Thursday 29 November 2012 • Courthouse Doubletree, London Quote VIP Code: FKW82334MJWB for the 10% discount Featuring: 1) … Continue reading →