Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend). Please note that this site is no longer regularly updated.
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- RT @LynnFOI: Everyone in the Oakham/Rutland/Leics area please keep an eye out twitter.com/bainesy1969/st… 5 hours ago
- RT @bainesy1969: Please help @leicspolice find my dad, missing from Manton Hall since 18:00 yday last seen 19:30 in Edith Weston. 5:10", s… 5 hours ago
- By @mckinneytweets @FullFact Cracking up: efficiency in the criminal courts bit.ly/1Iuap9P cc. @PenelopeGibbs2 4 days ago
- can't make @gikii @hiig_berlin in late sept & will be v. envious of all those there! Today's deadline for abstracts twitter.com/gikii/status/6… 5 days ago
- I've been doing some housekeeping & remembered my old blog @meejalaw. Little post with a farewell, of sorts: bit.ly/1JzXRTA 5 days ago
- RT @JTownend: ...contacted by @igavels about inappropriate use of gavel in @meejalaw logo … there’s a Tumblr of course: http://t.co/o3EERPG… 7 months ago
- [Scotland] COPFS: Guidance on cases involving Communications sent via Social Media: bit.ly/1zgEoBh #medialaw 8 months ago
- [Scotland] COPFS release: Crown Office sets out social media prosecution policy: bit.ly/1zEniLY #medialaw 8 months ago
- RT @infolawcentre: New post: An open and linkable Leveson report… inspiration for legal and policy documents? bit.ly/1xWxXEC cc @ro… 8 months ago
- RT @IndexCensorship: #PressRegulation in the #UK? Share your thoughts with @impressproject today 3-4pm GMT http://t.co/iwi8jFEpf6 8 months ago
Tag Archives: IBC Legal’s 6th annual SOCIAL MEDIA& THE LAW 2012
Event Promotion: IBC Legal’s 6th annual SOCIAL MEDIA& THE LAW 2012 Navigating the legal challenges of exploiting social media and user-generated content Thursday 29 November 2012 • Courthouse Doubletree, London Quote VIP Code: FKW82334MJWB for the 10% discount Featuring: 1) … Continue reading →