Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend)
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- RT @newsbrooke: Enjoyed this article - Speaking proper: does it matter if we can't pronounce mispronunciation? - theguardian.com/science/2014/m… 2 hours ago
- RT @IdeasTap: Journalists! Apply for a free place on a media law masterclass with @guardian's Director of Editorial Legal Services: http://… 14 hours ago
- The incredible back story of @Jamalmosman's route into journalism via @BBCcollege bbc.co.uk/blogs/blogcoll… 14 hours ago
- RT @peterjukes: 27 years to the day since Daniel Morgan murdered. Spare a thought for @AlastairMorgan who has never given up seeking justic… 1 day ago
- 'how privatisation really works' @opendemocracy @claresambrook bit.ly/1qeeg5p cf. contractors' exemption from FOI… @FOIdirectory 5 days ago
- David Higgerson blog>> FOI: The council which doesn’t want you to know the things it expects you to ... bit.ly/1ibGmdS #medialaw 2 hours ago
- RT @IndexCensorship: 11 of 17 charges against Barrett Brown - including those related to the posting of a hyperlink - have been dropped htt… 2 hours ago
- RT @bainesy1969: Court 71, RCJ, 10:00 am - the place to be for all #inforights nerds - Court of Appeal handing down judgment on use of mini… 2 hours ago
- RT @peterjukes: Brooks wasn't in for Dan Evans evidence - but read something about it on twitter. 18 hours ago
- Courts listing data - one step back | Talk About Local: bit.ly/O2cpBE #medialaw 4 days ago
Tag Archives: IBC Legal’s 6th annual SOCIAL MEDIA& THE LAW 2012
Event Promotion: IBC Legal’s 6th annual SOCIAL MEDIA& THE LAW 2012 Navigating the legal challenges of exploiting social media and user-generated content Thursday 29 November 2012 • Courthouse Doubletree, London Quote VIP Code: FKW82334MJWB for the 10% discount Featuring: 1) … Continue reading →