Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend)
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- RT @Holly_PJ: If you are a young, BME, disabled or female journalist, pls join @NUJofficial - We need more council rep diversity: https://t… 7 hours ago
- special theme on Law Enforcement, Regulation and the Use, Abuse and Control of Information #SLSA2015 programme here: bit.ly/1G8FXVl 7 hours ago
- Looking forward to #slsa2015 this week: sharing developing work @infolawcentre on ‘information about information law’, courts access & data 7 hours ago
- RT @FullFact: Day one in the Full Fact election centre: paper confusion on Labour's tax plans and deja vu on the EU fullfact.org… 15 hours ago
- Well done @daviderdos et al for superb conference #dpnet15. mulling on right to index; cld institutional rights develop over time? @Jausl00s 3 days ago
- RT @JTownend: ...contacted by @igavels about inappropriate use of gavel in @meejalaw logo … there’s a Tumblr of course: http://t.co/o3EERPG… 3 months ago
- [Scotland] COPFS: Guidance on cases involving Communications sent via Social Media: bit.ly/1zgEoBh #medialaw 3 months ago
- [Scotland] COPFS release: Crown Office sets out social media prosecution policy: bit.ly/1zEniLY #medialaw 3 months ago
- RT @infolawcentre: New post: An open and linkable Leveson report… inspiration for legal and policy documents? bit.ly/1xWxXEC cc @ro… 4 months ago
- RT @IndexCensorship: #PressRegulation in the #UK? Share your thoughts with @impressproject today 3-4pm GMT http://t.co/iwi8jFEpf6 4 months ago
Tag Archives: civil litigation
Will Leveson’s ‘Arbitration Service’ improve access to justice in civil legal disputes? In Volume IV of his report, Lord Justice Leveson has recommended a new arbitration service for civil legal claims as part of a new system of independent self-regulation … Continue reading