Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend)
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- 'how privatisation really works' @opendemocracy @claresambrook bit.ly/1qeeg5p cf. contractors' exemption from FOI… @FOIdirectory 9 hours ago
- RT @MaryRachel_McC: 1. Paddy Hill of #Birmingham6 warns legal aid cuts mean 'more innocent people going to jail' bit.ly/1kBZoNc 9 hours ago
- RT @MaryRachel_McC: En route to London for #GraylingDay? Some @JusticeGap light reading for the train coming up…. http://t.co/g5Bj1UUQKa 9 hours ago
- Cameron quizzed on FOI extension to private co.s w. public contracts via @FOIdirectory bit.ly/1fbzBDt @CLARESAMBROOK @openDemocracy 21 hours ago
- RT @InfoGovScotland: And an FOI PhD Scholarship available at the University of Dundee: jobs.ac.uk/job/AIF326/phd… 22 hours ago
- Courts listing data - one step back | Talk About Local: bit.ly/O2cpBE #medialaw 1 hour ago
- Hackgate in 140 characters, Peter Jukes - British Journalism Review, Vol. 25, No. 1, 2014: bit.ly/1nmZAP3 #medialaw 3 hours ago
- RT @copyrightgirl: Some great tools to help protect and/or licence your photos online: bbc.in/1cfJ1mG HT @MattNavarraUK @BBCClick #… 5 hours ago
- Irish Times [28 Feb]: Adoption cases at High Court adjourned pending protocol on media coverage - Th... bit.ly/NEjpVg #medialaw 8 hours ago
- RT @jonslattery: Media Quotes of the Week: Journalists who've more Twitter followers than their papers and why pay for the Guardian?http://… 9 hours ago
Tag Archives: Life and law online
Meeja Law is pleased to be supporting JUSTICE’s upcoming defamation and freedom of expression event on 20 November 2012. JUSTICE, a law reform and human rights charitable organisation, will be exploring developments in libel, privacy and freedom of expression online … Continue reading