Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend)
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- RT @bainesy1969: Background on Vidal Hall v Google here by @hopkinsrobin on Panopticon panopticonblog.com/2014/01/16/the… identification, jurisdiction,… 40 minutes ago
- RT @bainesy1969: Landmark #FOI judgment yesterday. Landmark data protection one today - Court of Appeal handing down in Vidal Hall v Google… 40 minutes ago
- Concise explanation by @hopkinsrobin of UKSC judgment on Charles' letters, I do hope posts on dissents will follow! panopticonblog.com/2015/03/26/why… 40 minutes ago
- Last tweet reminder why need injunctions documented - not just for journos, risks for authors and bloggers too @clairedethan @journlaw 1 hour ago
- Australian academic's (@journlaw) encounter w. unknown suppression order.. leading to reprint of media law textbook theconversation.com/you-wouldnt-re… 1 hour ago
- RT @JTownend: ...contacted by @igavels about inappropriate use of gavel in @meejalaw logo … there’s a Tumblr of course: http://t.co/o3EERPG… 3 months ago
- [Scotland] COPFS: Guidance on cases involving Communications sent via Social Media: bit.ly/1zgEoBh #medialaw 3 months ago
- [Scotland] COPFS release: Crown Office sets out social media prosecution policy: bit.ly/1zEniLY #medialaw 3 months ago
- RT @infolawcentre: New post: An open and linkable Leveson report… inspiration for legal and policy documents? bit.ly/1xWxXEC cc @ro… 4 months ago
- RT @IndexCensorship: #PressRegulation in the #UK? Share your thoughts with @impressproject today 3-4pm GMT http://t.co/iwi8jFEpf6 4 months ago
Tag Archives: JUSTICE
Meeja Law is pleased to be supporting JUSTICE’s upcoming defamation and freedom of expression event on 20 November 2012. JUSTICE, a law reform and human rights charitable organisation, will be exploring developments in libel, privacy and freedom of expression online … Continue reading