Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend)
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Survey for journalists and bloggers in England & WalesShare your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in this online anonymous survey
- Cross-state / jurisdiction issues in lively paper #ica_clp #ica13: Obscenity to the Max by R. Leone (Stonehill), D. Herbeck (Northeastern) 44 minutes ago
- Is there an official # for law & policy section at #ica13? 1 hour ago
- Interesting examples in The Law of Forgetting: A Case Study of Argentina, Edward L. Carter, Brigham Young U #ica13 #ica_law 1 hour ago
- Hearing about right to be forgotten .. in Argentina #ica13 1 hour ago
- enjoying, if a bit overwhelmed by, #ica13. Great discussion around legal & policy issues for convergent media 18 hours ago
- DUP defends libel law veto - Latest - Belfast Newsletter: Finance Minister Sammy Wilson’s decision t... bit.ly/15aBpYD #medialaw 2 days ago
- ABA Journal>> As libel trial losers battle $1M legal bill, FBI probes claimed mid-trial DUI set-up o... bit.ly/18OY4RY #medialaw 2 days ago
- Guardian>> Saudi prince defends Forbes libel action: Saudi Arabia's Prince Alwaleed has insisted his... bit.ly/16gJNsE #medialaw 2 days ago
- Michael Crick, C4 News>> Does Sun ‘plebgate’ libel defence show more evidence of police conspiracy?:... bit.ly/1512wFq #medialaw 2 days ago
- Nehanda Radio>> Challenges in promoting privacy and freedom of expression in Zimbabwe: Across the gl... bit.ly/12BmXgx #medialaw 2 days ago
Tag Archives: JUSTICE
Meeja Law is pleased to be supporting JUSTICE’s upcoming defamation and freedom of expression event on 20 November 2012. JUSTICE, a law reform and human rights charitable organisation, will be exploring developments in libel, privacy and freedom of expression online … Continue reading