Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend)
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- RT @infolawcentre: The School of Advanced Study @SASNews has launched new site Talking Humanities, exploring UK humanities research http://… 12 hours ago
- RT @infolawcentre: Job vacancy: Early Career Researcher in Law & Information Policy wp.me/p5opIE-7L 12 hours ago
- looking forward to #socialscholar today @SASNews on law & academic blogging & soc media .. too much to say... bit.ly/1HY773L 1 week ago
- Inspiring! RT @AdamWagner1: RightsInfo update – Launch film and more bit.ly/1HY5var 1 week ago
- RT @infolawcentre: valuable report on roundtable hosted by @TheSmallPlaces & colleagues on transparency issues in Court of Protection: http… 1 week ago
- RT @JTownend: ...contacted by @igavels about inappropriate use of gavel in @meejalaw logo … there’s a Tumblr of course: http://t.co/o3EERPG… 4 months ago
- [Scotland] COPFS: Guidance on cases involving Communications sent via Social Media: bit.ly/1zgEoBh #medialaw 4 months ago
- [Scotland] COPFS release: Crown Office sets out social media prosecution policy: bit.ly/1zEniLY #medialaw 4 months ago
- RT @infolawcentre: New post: An open and linkable Leveson report… inspiration for legal and policy documents? bit.ly/1xWxXEC cc @ro… 5 months ago
- RT @IndexCensorship: #PressRegulation in the #UK? Share your thoughts with @impressproject today 3-4pm GMT http://t.co/iwi8jFEpf6 5 months ago
Tag Archives: leveson report
Here’s the link to this week’s law and media round up on Inforrm’s Blog: on the McAlpine libel cases, the much-anticipated Leveson Inquiry report (due out on Thursday 29 November) and much more …