Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend)
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- RT @PaulbernalUK: Could the key to dissenting opinions in the House of Lords and Supreme Court be the location of the coffee pot? #slsnottm 5 days ago
- McEwan inspired by reading judgments MT @onradio4now: Open Book: Ian McEwan on his new novel The Children Act bit.ly/1wauD4u 1 week ago
- RT @jonhew: News release: bit.ly/1nyf2GU RT @cg_williams: IPC Media - the once-mighty 'ministry of magazines' - is being rebranded … 1 week ago
- Big content analysis by @newsmatters @g_n_ramsay on coverage during 12 months after publication of Leveson Report bit.ly/1vRkdtb 1 week ago
- RT @JackofKent: Have asked @metpoliceuk if any RIPA requests have been made for lawyers' data, in view of public interest in legal professi… 1 week ago
- David Banks, Guardian: Complaining to Ipso can lead you into a tangled web: bit.ly/1wmSQrs #medialaw 3 days ago
- New book via @justicegap - The First Miscarriage of Justice: The ‘unreported and amazing’ Case of To... bit.ly/1xTS5b5 #medialaw 3 days ago
- Guardian: Readers recommend: songs about justice | Peter Kimpton: bit.ly/WPoQVm #medialaw 3 days ago
- Guardian: The readers’ editor on… the Guardian’s guidelines on using anonymous quotes: bit.ly/1rWee3u #medialaw 1 week ago
- City University London: Debating access to personal data - David Haynes' view: bit.ly/1re9aDq #medialaw 1 week ago
Tag Archives: leveson report
Here’s the link to this week’s law and media round up on Inforrm’s Blog: on the McAlpine libel cases, the much-anticipated Leveson Inquiry report (due out on Thursday 29 November) and much more …