This week’s media law round up (for last week), with libel and privacy developments picking up pace, as we move into February…
Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend)
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
- reading tweets on mediation from @LifeInCustody who appears to be at a conference with an improbable hashtag 17 hours ago
- RT @frabcus: Blog post by me: How an App lets you do just one thing easily, whereas a Tool liberates you to do whatever you need http://t.c… 21 hours ago
- RT @JoshuaRozenberg: BBC's Law in Action to cover legal aid next month. Currently looking for people affected by recent changes. Contact: h… 21 hours ago
- RT @LondonNewsman: Currently at a meeting of the Criminal Law Solicitors' Association, where they couldn't be more vehemently damning the l… 1 day ago
- RT @Familoo: More views on #legalaid - haven't seen a single article in support of proposals! m.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/… 2 days ago
- Pro bono spotlight: Heather Rogers | Media Legal Defence Initiative: We “talk the talk” about freedo... bit.ly/13LroRd #medialaw 15 hours ago
- RT @lilianedwards: Strathclyde CILP free event on copyrt enforcement, with Prof Paul Hield, & more ,28 May , last few places! http://t.co/… 16 hours ago
- RT @DBanksy: Free #medialaw bulletin, May edition in your inbox now if you've subscribed. Sign up here - davidbanksmedialaw.wordpress.com/bulletin/ 17 hours ago
- Pew/Berkman Center>> Teens, Social Media, and Privacy: New Survey Findings from Pew and the Berkman ... bit.ly/17ZMIch #medialaw 2 days ago
- Event>> Communities in the Digital Age - International Symposium - 12th June 2013 | Canterbury Chris... bit.ly/13FsfCO #medialaw 2 days ago