Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend)
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- Inspiring MT @nearlylegal profile of remarkable Nicola Mackintosh, community care lawyer par excellence, now hon QC theguardian.com/society/2014/a… 10 hours ago
- RT @contentedmummy: Do you contribute to local news, blogs and other publications in #Brighton #Hove? Join the @btncommreporter group http:… 1 day ago
- My Q to panel: what's worth preserving about the lobby system ? #psa2014 1 day ago
- Helen Nugent v. interesting on pressures of job, writing numerous versions of story throughout day, minimising time to talk to ppl #psa2014 1 day ago
- Focus so far on changes to lobby and pol reporting culture with digital speed etc #psa2014 - Ivor Gaber, Helen Nugent and Arif Ansari 1 day ago
- LSE MPP: Sally Broughton-Micova: ICO Needs Input on Guidance for Media – Especially from “Citizen Bl... bit.ly/1eRJYNP #medialaw 43 minutes ago
- Russia: A book too far | The Economist: econ.st/1taJkUX #medialaw 43 minutes ago
- Index on Censorship, Padraig Reidy: Cambridge University Press is afraid of the Russians: bit.ly/1ix7AIE #medialaw 43 minutes ago
- CNN: Phuketwan journalists to face court over Rohingya trafficking report: cnn.it/1taJj3r #medialaw 43 minutes ago
- Guardian, Charlotte Higgins: What can the origins of the BBC tell us about its future?: bit.ly/1iPv0Jo #medialaw 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: privacy conference
Live blog at this link.
Meeja Law is supporting IBC Legal’s 18th annual Defamation & Privacy conference, which is coming up next week: 15th March 2011 Holiday Inn Bloomsbury, London It is, IBC says, for media lawyers “who need to be on top of recent developments … Continue reading