Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend)
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- Funded PhD opportunity @UoW_CAMRI based at Uni of Westminster & EIJC, Leipzig on Press & Media Freedom in Europe bit.ly/1rxbxou 4 days ago
- Now looking forward to rural spaces session in community communication; will talk about UK hyperlocals #iamcr2014 1 week ago
- open letter from @ChrisTMarsden @PaulbernalUK @macsithigh @lilianedwards et al on #drip bill: slidesha.re/1jU8HsV 1 week ago
- final law session #iamcr2014 w Chun Liu, Juan Du, Anthony Lowstedt at 2pm TB6 China/India/transnational - broadband/governance/human rights 1 week ago
- superb overview & analysis - thanks! via @bainesy1969: @eatplaylaw's comprehensive write up of #rewritinghistory bit.ly/1rgyDkD 1 week ago
- The Herald [Zimbabwe]: Fib law struck off statutes: bit.ly/1pKIsTz #medialaw 4 days ago
- RT @TimesLaw: Total clear out of law officers with both Dominic Grieve and Oliver Heald gone in reshuffle. Who is in charge overnight? #re… 1 week ago
- Press Gazette: Ten ways to ensure you don't get sued for libel (from Press Gazette's Defamation 2014... bit.ly/1ou3ANb #medialaw 3 weeks ago
- Mishcon: Defamation clarity for Parliamentary Privilege once again after a twenty year detour?: bit.ly/1oso6O4 #medialaw 3 weeks ago
- RT @nickycain: 2nd reading of the Deregulation Bill (with media & comms provisions) in the House of Lords after 14:30 today: http://t.co/IN… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: privacy conference
Live blog at this link.
Meeja Law is supporting IBC Legal’s 18th annual Defamation & Privacy conference, which is coming up next week: 15th March 2011 Holiday Inn Bloomsbury, London It is, IBC says, for media lawyers “who need to be on top of recent developments … Continue reading