Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend)
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Survey for journalists and bloggers in England & WalesShare your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in this online anonymous survey
- Of interest @alexkantoniou? #ica13 paper: Obscenity to the Max: Max Hardcore, Comm. Standards & “Works as a Whole” Online by Leone & Herbeck 12 hours ago
- Cross-state / jurisdiction issues in lively paper #ica_clp #ica13: Obscenity to the Max by R. Leone (Stonehill), D. Herbeck (Northeastern) 15 hours ago
- Is there an official # for law & policy section at #ica13? 15 hours ago
- Interesting examples in The Law of Forgetting: A Case Study of Argentina, Edward L. Carter, Brigham Young U #ica13 #ica_law 15 hours ago
- Hearing about right to be forgotten .. in Argentina #ica13 16 hours ago
- House of Commons - CMS Committee - Written Evidence: bit.ly/19RivwV #medialaw 10 hours ago
- The Conversation, Casey Bergman>> Social media is shaping dialogue between scientists and journals: bit.ly/16JufxX #medialaw 11 hours ago
- DUP defends libel law veto - Latest - Belfast Newsletter: Finance Minister Sammy Wilson’s decision t... bit.ly/15aBpYD #medialaw 3 days ago
- ABA Journal>> As libel trial losers battle $1M legal bill, FBI probes claimed mid-trial DUI set-up o... bit.ly/18OY4RY #medialaw 3 days ago
- Guardian>> Saudi prince defends Forbes libel action: Saudi Arabia's Prince Alwaleed has insisted his... bit.ly/16gJNsE #medialaw 3 days ago
Tag Archives: legal protection for bloggers
I’ve previously written about Leveson’s online elephant (as had Index on Censorship’s Marta Cooper before me). As the debate intensifies over the shape of ‘press’ regulation (the key question is whether or not a new regulator should be underpinned by … Continue reading →