Wifi / 3G permitting, I’ll be live-blogging and tweeting from tonight’s ‘Bloggers in the Dock’ event, hosted by the Online News Association UK and the Index on Censorship at the Free Word Centre. You can find details of the event at this link.
Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend)
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
- reading tweets on mediation from @LifeInCustody who appears to be at a conference with an improbable hashtag 12 hours ago
- RT @frabcus: Blog post by me: How an App lets you do just one thing easily, whereas a Tool liberates you to do whatever you need http://t.c… 16 hours ago
- RT @JoshuaRozenberg: BBC's Law in Action to cover legal aid next month. Currently looking for people affected by recent changes. Contact: h… 16 hours ago
- RT @LondonNewsman: Currently at a meeting of the Criminal Law Solicitors' Association, where they couldn't be more vehemently damning the l… 1 day ago
- RT @Familoo: More views on #legalaid - haven't seen a single article in support of proposals! m.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/… 2 days ago
- Pro bono spotlight: Heather Rogers | Media Legal Defence Initiative: We “talk the talk” about freedo... bit.ly/13LroRd #medialaw 10 hours ago
- RT @lilianedwards: Strathclyde CILP free event on copyrt enforcement, with Prof Paul Hield, & more ,28 May , last few places! http://t.co/… 11 hours ago
- RT @DBanksy: Free #medialaw bulletin, May edition in your inbox now if you've subscribed. Sign up here - davidbanksmedialaw.wordpress.com/bulletin/ 12 hours ago
- Pew/Berkman Center>> Teens, Social Media, and Privacy: New Survey Findings from Pew and the Berkman ... bit.ly/17ZMIch #medialaw 2 days ago
- Event>> Communities in the Digital Age - International Symposium - 12th June 2013 | Canterbury Chris... bit.ly/13FsfCO #medialaw 2 days ago