Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend)
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- Islington film location map by @UnbelievableMrX bit.ly/19eO8Cc via @stjohnstreet @yannicrack [feature: bit.ly/19eObhy] 7 hours ago
- hello! RT @PeterNoorlander: welcome and #FF @NaniMLDI, MLDI's previously twitter-shy Senior Legal Counsel 8 hours ago
- RT @anngripper: A perfect resource for English teachers RT @lucytobin: Top spelling... http://t.co/ZTqhworPRq via @juliansheasport 10 hours ago
- On @MediaPlurality @LSEMediaPolicy: next in Media Plurality Series: Why is EU not Protecting Plurality? By @mjrharris bit.ly/1kkQ2TS 11 hours ago
- RT @PaulbernalUK: Just found the details of my forthcoming book online… Internet Privacy Rights…. publication due March 2014 http://t.co/2J… 1 day ago
- RT @IndexCensorship: Defamation should be decriminalised across the EU bit.ly/1jRxmuQ @indexcensorship #timetostepup #indexreport 4 hours ago
- RT @JudiciaryUK: High Court judgment: Gary Flood v Times Newspapers Ltd (assessment of damaged) bit.ly/18Av80q 8 hours ago
- RT @nickycain: Flood awarded £60,000 damages (inc aggravated damages ) for approx 2 year period when Times refused to publish Loutchansky n… 8 hours ago
- RT @CanLII: BAILII looking to hire a Deputy Director - rare oppt to support free access to UK law jobs.ac.uk/job/AHT933/dep… h/t @cottinstef 1 day ago
- Ministerial changes at Ministry of Justice, December 2013 - Press release: bit.ly/JHCHaP #medialaw 1 day ago
Tag Archives: lawbore
Guest post by Lawbore The Lawbore website was born a whole decade ago, in 2002, at a time when there were few websites for lawyers or law students. Today of course, all branches of the legal profession enjoys consuming and … Continue reading