Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend)
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- RT @infolawcentre: valuable report on roundtable hosted by @TheSmallPlaces & colleagues on transparency issues in Court of Protection: http… 5 hours ago
- and 2. @damianradcliffe @CarnegieUKTrust 10 ways hyperlocal media is contributing to UK journalism bit.ly/1GrWWid 5 hours ago
- 2 links on local journalism: 1. @guardiannews on decline of trad reporting and impact on public life bit.ly/1GrWTTr 5 hours ago
- RT @jonkingsbury: @peterbarron1 google helping news bbc.co.uk/news/technolog… surely an opportunity to improve links to #HyperLocal news @nest… 7 hours ago
- interesting eg. of @UKSupremeCourt responding to media, via @FullFact: Lord Neuberger unveiled? bit.ly/1Dg2CcO cc. @JudicialImages 5 days ago
- RT @JTownend: ...contacted by @igavels about inappropriate use of gavel in @meejalaw logo … there’s a Tumblr of course: http://t.co/o3EERPG… 4 months ago
- [Scotland] COPFS: Guidance on cases involving Communications sent via Social Media: bit.ly/1zgEoBh #medialaw 4 months ago
- [Scotland] COPFS release: Crown Office sets out social media prosecution policy: bit.ly/1zEniLY #medialaw 4 months ago
- RT @infolawcentre: New post: An open and linkable Leveson report… inspiration for legal and policy documents? bit.ly/1xWxXEC cc @ro… 5 months ago
- RT @IndexCensorship: #PressRegulation in the #UK? Share your thoughts with @impressproject today 3-4pm GMT http://t.co/iwi8jFEpf6 5 months ago
Tag Archives: lawbore
Guest post by Lawbore The Lawbore website was born a whole decade ago, in 2002, at a time when there were few websites for lawyers or law students. Today of course, all branches of the legal profession enjoys consuming and … Continue reading