Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend)
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- RT @RenZephyr: That's Grand / Ah, now, don't push it / Right new you're takin the piss @daraobriain taxonomy of Irish law #gikii 2 hours ago
- Caroline adapting "Dara's" model of law to crossword community to explain norms and rules of crosswords - allows continued review #gikii 2 hours ago
- Caroline Wilson now on crossword communities. starting w. the origin of ground rules, dvlpment of niche areas w. national traditions #gikii 3 hours ago
- methodology issues for studying bitcoin - anon community etc. Set out in @ChrisTMarsden @technollama paper #gikii 3 hours ago
- Now robot judges by Anna Ronkainen #gikii. Reminds me of arduino gavel bashing judge created at @ScraperWiki hackday way back 5 hours ago
- The Herald [Zimbabwe]: Fib law struck off statutes: bit.ly/1pKIsTz #medialaw 1 month ago
- RT @TimesLaw: Total clear out of law officers with both Dominic Grieve and Oliver Heald gone in reshuffle. Who is in charge overnight? #re… 1 month ago
- Press Gazette: Ten ways to ensure you don't get sued for libel (from Press Gazette's Defamation 2014... bit.ly/1ou3ANb #medialaw 1 month ago
- Mishcon: Defamation clarity for Parliamentary Privilege once again after a twenty year detour?: bit.ly/1oso6O4 #medialaw 1 month ago
- RT @nickycain: 2nd reading of the Deregulation Bill (with media & comms provisions) in the House of Lords after 14:30 today: http://t.co/IN… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: andy coulson
The week in media law & ethics… It was a news week that included Alan Johnson’s resignation as shadow chancellor (and PC Rice’s suspension), developments in the Yeates murder case and Tony Blair’s appearance at the Chilcot Inquiry, but Coulson’s … Continue reading