It was the thirteenth week of evidence at the Leveson Inquiry. As Natalie Peck reported for Inforrm here, the Inquiry heard from former Times in-house lawyer, Alastair Brett, crime reporters and senior figures from the Metropolitan Police force, including head of press Dick Fedorcio.
Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend)
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
- RT @LondonNewsman: Currently at a meeting of the Criminal Law Solicitors' Association, where they couldn't be more vehemently damning the l… 14 hours ago
- RT @Familoo: More views on #legalaid - haven't seen a single article in support of proposals! m.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/… 1 day ago
- (almost official) BAILII Search RSS wp.me/p1cPxe-8u via @ilegal. Am going to experiment now! Thanks @ilegal 1 day ago
- RT @public_i: Bloggers, online journos: please take a look at @jtownend's survey on legal experiences of online publishers http://t.co/3qaF… 1 day ago
- Thanks to @jsmackenzie for comment on survey: research shld look at understandings of "just" legal process bit.ly/10fUKcW 2 days ago
- Pew/Berkman Center>> Teens, Social Media, and Privacy: New Survey Findings from Pew and the Berkman ... bit.ly/17ZMIch #medialaw 1 day ago
- Event>> Communities in the Digital Age - International Symposium - 12th June 2013 | Canterbury Chris... bit.ly/13FsfCO #medialaw 1 day ago
- Event, April 2014: 1984 - Freedom and Censorship in the Media – Where Are We Now? : Culture Lab: bit.ly/16KxbNN #medialaw 1 day ago
- Jane Fae>> It will take more than PCC regulations to stop the bullying of trans people | Comment is ... bit.ly/118zTK4 #medialaw 1 day ago
- Event, 23 May, BIICL>> The Right to Privacy and the Freedom of the Press: From the European to Domes... bit.ly/118fip0 #medialaw 1 day ago