Please visit Inforrm for this week’s Law and Media Round Up [24-30 January 2012]. It features the first libel trial of the year, several ill-advised legal tweets and the latest from Leveson. Plus forthcoming events hearings and committee sessions. Read the post at this link.
Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend)
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
- (almost official) BAILII Search RSS wp.me/p1cPxe-8u via @ilegal. Am going to experiment now! Thanks @ilegal 3 hours ago
- RT @public_i: Bloggers, online journos: please take a look at @jtownend's survey on legal experiences of online publishers http://t.co/3qaF… 7 hours ago
- Thanks to @jsmackenzie for comment on survey: research shld look at understandings of "just" legal process bit.ly/10fUKcW 1 day ago
- RT @lilianedwards: blogs.journalism.co.uk/2013/05/20/tip… useful for interpreting yr RTs! 1 day ago
- Freedom of expression in copyright protection? IFJ raises concerns about Article 19 Right to Share principles bit.ly/10fS5jw 1 day ago
- Jane Fae>> It will take more than PCC regulations to stop the bullying of trans people | Comment is ... bit.ly/118zTK4 #medialaw 2 hours ago
- Event, 23 May, BIICL>> The Right to Privacy and the Freedom of the Press: From the European to Domes... bit.ly/118fip0 #medialaw 3 hours ago
- RT @rjamesjones: Last call for @bbcpanorama on Hillsborough. It's been a long time in the making. If you want to know what happened that da… 20 hours ago
- FT.com (££) >> Journalists complain of ‘Leveson effect’ on ties with police: on.ft.com/16EJuLy #medialaw 1 day ago
- Evening Standard>> The Met gagged Leveson Inquiry over claims that one of Blair’s top officers sold ... bit.ly/1147kx8 #medialaw 1 day ago