Please visit Inforrm for this week’s Law and Media Round Up [24-30 January 2012]. It features the first libel trial of the year, several ill-advised legal tweets and the latest from Leveson. Plus forthcoming events hearings and committee sessions. Read the post at this link.
Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend)
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- .@AdamWagner1 you might be interested in @robertsharp59’s open Leveson report bit.ly/1xWAiPS & my post here bit.ly/1xWxXEC 17 hours ago
- using @robertsharp59’s open Leveson report can link to specific secs & sub-secs eg, Vol III Part H on data protection bit.ly/1xWypCL 18 hours ago
- oops, meant to say bravo not brave, although it must have been an enormously time-consuming endeavour @robertsharp59 ! 18 hours ago
- Bravo @robertsharp59: an open, linkable HTML version of the Leveson Report… freed from the giant PDFs! bit.ly/1xWxXEC 18 hours ago
- RT @infolawcentre: IALS Visiting Fellowships 2015-2016: seeking information and data law proposals @IALS_law bit.ly/1tpSjhR 1 day ago
- RT @infolawcentre: New post: An open and linkable Leveson report… inspiration for legal and policy documents? bit.ly/1xWxXEC cc @ro… 17 hours ago
- RT @IndexCensorship: #PressRegulation in the #UK? Share your thoughts with @impressproject today 3-4pm GMT http://t.co/iwi8jFEpf6 2 weeks ago
- RT @JournLaw: Symposia on Drones and the Media to be hosted by @GUCulturalResea, @Griffith_Uni November 3 & 4 wp.me/p1wPnn-jq #MLGri… 1 month ago
- RT @rydermc: Interview with President of the Supreme Court, Lord Neuberger, by editors from @ukscblogcom ukscblog.com/uksc-blog-inte… 2 months ago
- RT @UKSupremeCourt: Only 10 days left to see our exhibition on history of Judicial Ctte of the Privy Council, as featured by @ahrcpress htt… 2 months ago