Here’s the link to this week’s law and media round up on Inforrm’s Blog: on the McAlpine libel cases, the much-anticipated Leveson Inquiry report (due out on Thursday 29 November) and much more …
Media law & ethics for online publishers, collected and written by Judith Townend (@jtownend)
Disclaimer: This site contains general information only. This site does not contain legal advice. This site is not responsible for the content of external sites. Enquiries should be made to: jt.townend [at] gmail.com.
Subscribe by email!
Research: Media lawyers, journalists and bloggersPlease get in touch with your views and experiences of libel and privacy law in England and Wales.
- indeed! RT @martaruco: Big news for us media watchers: @Storyful is joining forces with News Corp bit.ly/1c737Np 3 hours ago
- RT @PolicyR: Looking for a writer attending the 6th Int'l Forum on Cybersecurity, 21 & 22 January 2014. Anyone? forum-fic.com/2014/en/progra… #inf… 7 hours ago
- #ff to @cityjournalism's @yannicrack @AnjaliMandalia for their work on @stjohnstreet this term: local site covering St Johns St and beyond 7 hours ago
- Islington film location map by @UnbelievableMrX bit.ly/19eO8Cc via @stjohnstreet @yannicrack [feature: bit.ly/19eObhy] 1 day ago
- hello! RT @PeterNoorlander: welcome and #FF @NaniMLDI, MLDI's previously twitter-shy Senior Legal Counsel 1 day ago
- RT @IndexCensorship: Defamation should be decriminalised across the EU bit.ly/1jRxmuQ @indexcensorship #timetostepup #indexreport 1 day ago
- RT @JudiciaryUK: High Court judgment: Gary Flood v Times Newspapers Ltd (assessment of damaged) bit.ly/18Av80q 1 day ago
- RT @nickycain: Flood awarded £60,000 damages (inc aggravated damages ) for approx 2 year period when Times refused to publish Loutchansky n… 1 day ago
- RT @CanLII: BAILII looking to hire a Deputy Director - rare oppt to support free access to UK law jobs.ac.uk/job/AHT933/dep… h/t @cottinstef 1 day ago
- Ministerial changes at Ministry of Justice, December 2013 - Press release: bit.ly/JHCHaP #medialaw 2 days ago